- To share with classroom associates their mutual knowledge and understanding of the
community and the sponsoring agency of which their center is a part.
- To promote his or her own professional growth of development through participation in
regularly scheduled individual conferences, classroom group conferences, and staff meetings.
- To share with other classroom personnel the performance of routine chores related to all areas
of the program.
- To participate, wherever feasible, in related training opportunities as these become available.
- To participate in objective discussions on his/her own professional performance in supervisory conferences with the group teacher and /or director.
- OTHER RELATED DUTIES, as assigned consistent with the above as well as other programmatic duties.